October 2013 UKEAS EDUCATION EXHIBITION
The United kingdom Education Advisory Service has successfully executed 4 education fairs with a track record of high attendance by both partner exhibitors and prospective applicants .
The 5th UKEAS education exhibition comes up from 7th -13th of October 2013 at Abuja, Ibadan and Lagos respectively.
|Abuja||Tuesday 8th of October 2013
|Conference Hall, Nicon Luxury Abuja
Plot 903,Tafawa Balewa way Area 11,Garki FCT
|Ibadan||Thursday 10th October 2013
|SDM Events Centre
Plot A1 Block 2 Bishop Akinyele Road, opposite Union bank secretariat, Oyo state.
|Lagos||Saturday 12th October
|Eko Hotel Suites
Kuramo Waters, Victoria Island, Lagos
* FREE Entry
* FREE Visa Guidance
* FREE Application process
* FREE Study and Career Advisory sessions
* Access to Scholarship information
* One-on-one counselling session with the institution representatives
Don't delay. Pre-register here now!
A Bright Future Awaits You. Start with UKEAS
Participating Institutions are as follows:
- Anglia Ruskin Univesity
- Aston University
- Bellerbys College
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bradford
- Brooke House College
- Cambridge Education Group
- Cambridge Ruskin International College
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- City College Plymouth
- Coventry University
- David Game College
- De Montfort University
- Edinburgh International College (EIC)
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of Greenwich
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Kent
- University of Leeds
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- Liverpool Hope University
- London South Bank University
- Nothumbria University
- University of Nottingham
- University of reading
- University of Salford
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Southampton
- Study Group UK – International Study Centres
- University of Sunderland
- University of Surrey
- Teesside University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Queen University Belfast
- University of the West of England Bristol
- University of West London
- University of Westminster
It would be less useful to attend an exhibition with no clear idea of the questions you want to ask and type of information you want to get. So how can a prospective student get the best out of each education fair? Read on to find out
What to Expect
- Immediate Access to Facts and Figures
- Unrestricted access to 40 top notch institutions from the United Kingdom
- Free entry
- Access to scholarship information
Who should attend?
- Prospective students/Parents/Guardians aspiring for foundation, A-levels, Masters (Research or taught ) and PhD
- Private School owners and their final year students
- Working Professionals aspiring for further studies
- School counsellors
- Scholarship bodies
- All relevant stakeholders of the education industry
Benefits of Attending the UKEAS Education Exhibition
- Save yourself the endless time spent on surfing the net to get information because those details will be made available instantly
- Simplify the whole admission and study visa process.
- Opportunity to be assessed directly by international delegates from different institutions
- One on one counseling and advise
- Initiate your admission and scholarship applications
- To learn about courses and career pathways that may best suite your career
- Networking and contacts
- Get bespoke answers on opportunities peculiar to your career/discipline
- Free welcome pack with relevant information
- Free registration , Free admission processing and guidance with study visa procurement through UKEAS
How should a prospective student aspiring to study in the United Kingdom Prepare?
- Start by finding out the range of programmes you are interested in studying
- Identify any special area of interest in which your strength lies that you could pursue further
- Discuss with parents /Guardian or other sponsors on the availability of funding for your proposed study plans.
- Determine when it would be best for you to proceed with your study plans
What to do on the day of the exhibition
- We would expect everyone attending to have registered for the exhibition by visiting the registration page www.ukeas.com.ng/registration as this would help fast track entry.
- All attendees would be provided with a UKEAS welcome pack which has a membership form, institution matrix and other relevant brochures.
- On receiving the UKEAS welcome pack please fill out the membership form and check the matrix for the institution offering your proposed course of study so that you may have an idea of the school(s) to visit on entering the exhibition ground .
- To visit an institution of choice on the exhibition ground ensure you have identified that the institution is offering your course of choice from the matrix then proceed with your filled membership form to meet with the international delegate .
- In case you have not yet decided on course of study or you need additional information you may need to get help on the UKEAS stand located close to the entrance of the exhibition ground
What sort of Question should a prospective student ask at the Fair?
- When is the next intake and how soon can I start my application?
- What is the entry requirement for this programme?
- What is the application process?
- How much is the total cost of the course?
- What is the employability of graduates in this programme?
- Could you tell me more about student life on campus?
- Who awards the qualification?
- How long is the programme?
- What types of personal /leadership development programme are available?
- What is the population of Nigerian and African students studying in your institution at the moment?
- Can you tell me about the types of accommodation available?
- Is there anything unique about the course?
- How are your courses rated?