Marketing Manager (UKEAS Nigeria)
Overall Job purpose:
The Marketing Manager (Nigeria) develops marketing and sales strategies to achieve the organizations objectives, primarily increasing the number of profitable customers attracted to, converted and retained by the business. He/she should effectively manage the marketing, promotional and advertising activities of the organization, as well as various attendant follow up strategies to ensure growth.
Regional Manager (Africa)
Main Tasks/Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Develop marketing/sales strategies to increase numbers through the door and conversions.
• Drive the marketing strategy and positioning for the companys exhibitions.
• Work with the direction of the Regional Manager and Country Manager Nigeria to analyse the results of the business and come up with strategies for the different products and acquisitions of the company.
• Manage the organizations brands and ensure adherence to the relevant corporate identity
• Analyze potential strategic partner relationships to further the companys strategic marketing goals
• Administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising to include development of relevant content topics and managing all published contents.
• Manage the marketing officer and ensure efficient distribution of resources.
• Ensure the marketing team have embedded understanding of functional area they are responsible for.
• Monitor and report all the marketing activities to include using effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
• Ensure that directors and relevant senior managers are kept up to date and/or consulted on all important decisions or developments.
• Draft and agree the marketing budget and ensure the budget is not exceeded
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
• Manage the external marketing agency activities such as the marketing communication companies, local media companies and research as required.
Exhibition and Online Marketing duties
• Come up with and co-ordinate innovative, student-driven marketing campaigns across multi channels to increase service usage, retain existing users and drive brand awareness.
• Coordinate creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
• Coordinate the PR activities of the company and outside agencies if any.
• Coordinate marketing/sales team response to, and follow up of exhibition enquiries by telephone, social media or other relevant methods.
• Take responsibility for moving exhibition marketing leads through the funnel to sales qualified leads (appointments requested/made)
• Become an advocate for the company’s social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Coordinate a comprehensive plan for alumni engagement and brand ambassadors
• Strive to keep students sticky and part of the company ecosystem
• To fulfil any other duties as required by the Management from time to time
Post Title: Marketing Manager (UKEAS Nigeria)
Salary Scale: On appointment
How to apply : Send detailed CV and covering Letter to email@example.com
Location: UKEAS office, Ikeja Nigeria
Responsible to: UKEAS Regional Manager (Africa)
Closing date for applications: Monday 27th March
Interviews are expected to be held on: Thursday 30th March (only shortlisted applicants would be contacted)