Job Title: Partnerships Manager
UKEAS is an education consultancy which provides free, impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the United Kingdom and other English-speaking destinations. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK and elsewhere. The organisation has grown considerably and has offices in Taiwan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Nigeria, Ghana, Thailand, Malaysia as well as a base in the UK.
UKEAS has accrued a great deal of experience in assisting students to meet their study abroad goals. Counsellors are professional and well versed in all aspects of the UK education system as well as USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. We have built up a strong relationship and reputation amongst institutions in these countries.
UKEAS insists on offering professional, impartial, comprehensive and friendly advice to all students and continuously strives to improve the services offered to both students and partner institutions.
Overall Job purpose:
Supervision of Partner Universities In-Country Representatives within the organisation and business reporting to their respective universities. Generally conducting business reviews to ensure representative Universities are satisfied with UKEAS services.
Country Manager (Nigeria)
Main Tasks/Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Daily management of companywide In-Country Reps and their operations to ensure optimal efficiency
• Monitor Reps institution registrations, student deposits, visa status, conversion rates etc on weekly/monthly/Yearly basis.
• Deal with the email account (eg email@example.com) for proper communication internally and externally with partner institutions and other stakeholders
• Supervise and coordinate Reps/Key partner events including marketing support in conjunction with the marketing team
• Identify and build-up activities that can increase recruitment for Key partner institutions.
• Ensure the provision of periodic reports of the Reps activities and market intelligence to their respective International Officers (University customized market report)
• Hold meetings with in-country Reps monthly for catch up on any concerns
• Coordination and Monitoring of agreed targets (monthly reports/feedback) on progress
• Bring and implement ideas that will drive the success of the In-Country Reps business model
• Other duties that may be assigned by management
Post Title: Partnerships Manager
Salary Scale: On appointment
How to apply : Send detailed CV and covering Letter as one pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org with Partnership Manager as title of the mail.
Location: UKEAS office, Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th February 2019
Interviews are expected to be held on: Thursday 28th February (only shortlisted applicants would be contacted)