Job Title: Content Marketing Officer
UKEAS is an education consultancy which provides free, impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the United Kingdom and other English-speaking destinations. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK and elsewhere. The organisation has grown considerably and has offices in Taiwan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Nigeria, Ghana, Thailand, Malaysia, as well as a base in the UK.
UKEAS has accrued a great deal of experience in assisting students to meet their study abroad goals. Counsellors are professional and well versed in all aspects of the UK education system as well as USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. We have built up a strong relationship and reputation amongst institutions in these countries.
UKEAS insists on offering professional, impartial, comprehensive and friendly advice to all students and continuously strives to improve the services offered to both students and partner institutions.
Overall Job purpose:
The Content Marketing Officer will be responsible for creating and supporting content related marketing materials for UKEAS and selected partner schools. The role requires the ability to provide quality content for website and social media platforms to drive productive marketing campaigns.
Marketing Manager (Nigeria)
Main Tasks/Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Create compelling and well researched content across multiple platforms that communicates UKEAS brand and services, drives leads generation, and optimally ensures conversion.
• Influence content strategy by working with the marketing team, counsellors, University representatives and other staff to identify and fulfil content needs for all stages of the customer journey.
• Support the development of marketing campaigns for selected UKEAS partner schools
• Research and source materials for content
• Provide interesting and relevant content to visitors on all platforms to retain them and attract new ones.
• Support the company’s social media marketing and advertising to include development of relevant content topics and published contents.
• Liaise and attend meetings with partner school representatives to agree on selected marketing channels and campaigns to maximize results.
• Other duties that may be assigned by Management.
Post Title: Content Marketing Officer
Salary Scale: On appointment
How to apply : Send detailed CV and covering Letter as one pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Content Marketing officer’ as title of the mail.
Location: UKEAS office, Ikeja, Lagos. Nigeria
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 26th February 2019
Interviews are expected to be held on: Wednesday 27th February (only shortlisted applicants would be contacted)