Sussex Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarships (2013)
This award is open to all students who meet the qualification criteria and apply to the University of Sussex for the academic session commencing September 2013. The award is inclusive of the following:
Fee reduction of £3,000 off standard tuition fee for full time on-campus degree programs (unlimited).
All applicants must:
- Have a good first degree from an accredited Nigerian University.
- A minimum of a second class upper degree (GPA 3.5/5 and above).
- Apply or have already applied and hold an offer at the University of Sussex for September start.
- Upon receiving an offer, complete an online declaration form available on the Sussex website.
- Be self-funded and not in receipt of any other scholarships at Sussex with the exception of the Sussex Support Scholarships.
- Have sufficient financial ability to cover balance of tuition fee and living expenses.
- A Nigerian citizen resident in Nigeria.
- Note: postgraduate courses in the Medical School and Institute of Development Studies are not eligible.
- No application is required however applicants must complete the online declaration form. Scholarships will be awarded only to offer holders meeting all the qualification criteria.
Interested applicants are requested to apply through UKEAS by contacting the UKEAS office closest to them.
Ikeja UKEAS office - ikeja@Ukeas.com.ng
Abuja UKEAS office -email@example.com
Ibadan UKEAS office -Ibadan@ukeas.com.ng