About University of Surrey
At the University of Surrey, we see things differently. Whether you picture yourself in a new career, want to pursue an academic passion, or strive to study somewhere you can make a real impact, our postgraduate courses can help make your vision a reality. As a research-led University, Surrey’s outstanding contributions benefit society and address major global challenges, having conducted ground breaking work in areas such as medicine, health and environment. The University welcomes over postgraduate students from all corners of the globe and attracts internationally-renowned academics, who are recognised as experts in their fields.
Surrey is proud to be one of the most culturally diverse universities in the country. Our student body is made up of individuals from more than 140 different nationalities, so you'll be part of a vibrant international community that exposes you to brand new ways of thinking.
Why the University?
• Only 34 minutes from central London by train, Guildford is the 3rd safest university town in England
• £2,500 Surrey Ghana Masters Scholarship for all full-time Masters programmes (except MBA)
• Ranked 1st in the UK and 7th in the world for work placements and partnerships with employers (QS World Rankings 2019)
• Awarded Best University Work Placement Service for 3rd Year Running (NUE Awards, 2021)
• 96% of graduates employed or in further study within six months (HESA graduate outcomes 2020)
• Ranked 8th in the UK and 61st in the world for Business and Economics (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021)
• Ranked 1st in the UK and top 10 in the world for Hospitality and Leisure Management in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020. We are also 2nd for Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation and Tourism in the Complete University Guide 2021
• Gold in the UK’s Teaching Excellence Framework
The University of Surrey is a global community of ideas and people, dedicated to life-changing education and research. With its beautiful lake, lively Students’ Union and strong community spirit, our campus is the perfect place to realise your potential, with a multi-million-pound library open 24/7, and support on offer at the MySurrey Hive. Set in the bustling town of Guildford in the heart of the southeast of England, the University is easily accessible by road and rail with great connections to London. Just a 10-minute stroll from campus, Guildford town centre is alive with bars, restaurants and cafes. The University is spread across three sites: Stag Hill, Hazel Farm and Manor Park – which boasts a host of student accommodation and the University's £36 million Surrey Sports Park.
Full list of available course areas:
University of Surrey Rankings
- Guildford is the 3rd safest university town in England (Complete University Guide 2020 https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/student-advice/where-to-study/how-safe-is-your-city)
- Ranked 1st in the UK and top 10 in the world for hospitality and leisure management in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020. We are also 2nd for hospitality, leisure, recreation and tourism in the Complete University Guide 2021
- Ranked 1st in the UK and 7th in the world for work placements and partnerships with employers (QS World Rankings 2019)
- Gold in the UK’s Teaching Excellence Framework
- Ranked 8th in the UK and 61st in the world for business and economics in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021
UKEAS provides whole range of counselling service for your dream blueprint.